Internship Global Operrations Footprint Strategy
The Operations Footprint Strategy team is responsible for the development of concepts for the long-term optimal production and logistics footprint. Goal is the best possible market supply based on corporate strategy, portfolio strategy of the business units and regional markets. For example, expected quantities, market-oriented delivery times, flexibility and manufacturing costs are important requirements which must be considered. The Operations Footprint includes the strategic design of the production network as well as requirements for the logistics network and impact on purchasing and close coordination with other business areas.
During your internship, you are directly involved in the team and current projects and can actively contribute to concepts and its implementation. You will get the chance to gain an insight into the daily work at strategy level as well as exciting tasks in an international working environment.
- Contribution to projects in the operations footprint area, e.g. manufacturing footprint strategy and strategic development of production sites
- Responsibility for sub-projects in operations footprint projects, e.g. conception and implementation of analyses
- Preparation and support workshops and presentations for footprint recommendations
- Preparation of Reporting for Status Updates for Operations Footprint Projects for the Executive Board and Supervisory Board
- Studies in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, technically oriented business administration or comparable
- Previous experience with context to Operations Footprint topics (especially in the field of production)
- Very good English skills and intercultural competence
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, ideally SAP)
- Very good analytical capabilities
- High commitment, independent and team-oriented way of working
- Preferable German skills
You can expect the following with us:>The good feeling working for a family-owned company with a safe andsolid financial basisFreedom to explore, innovate and realise your own ideasCompetitive compensation with attractive perks and other benefitsMutual respect and appreciation—regardless of gender, nationality,disability, age, and identityLifelong learning with great conditions for individual furtherdevelopmentFlexible working models depending on the respective workplace for a goodbalance of work and private lifeHighly modern working environment, infrastructure and communicationtechnologiesGreat family and health services for your well-beingYou can find more detailed information about Festo as an employer here:www.festo.com/karriere>We look forward to receiving your online application.Your solid base for lift-off>
Location:>Festo SE & Co. KGEsslingen,GermanyContact person:>Tahnee Schmid0711 347 57319Online application:>www.festo.com/jobworldReference code:>P19-THNS2